You can receive funding up to 6.000 euros for joint projects in each of the three categories (depending on the category and the applications):
1. Advocacy & Science Communication
2. Leadership & Career Development
3. Projects & Collaborations
Possible projects could be, but are not limited to:
- a career development workshop
- a workshop on a research topic/invite peers from the network to join the workshop
- a conference presentation with fellow alumni including travel costs
- travel costs/expenses to write a joint paper
- an outreach or science communication project
- a collective article on popular science or science policy
- any interdisciplinary projects that foster cooperation within the network
Project leaders will have the opportunity to present their results and share their experiences at a digital meeting. Also, they will be provided with access to unique digital workshops on leadership, project management, and career tools.
Find out more about our funding projects here.