You can find compatible alumni to form a peer-mentoring group, collect information about various aspects of the topic, and share content that you find helpful here.
There are three thematic categories within the groups and project fundings:
- Leadership & Career Development
- Advocacy & Science Communication
- Projects & Collaborations
Members Map & Networking
AlumNode makes it easy to find your peers and alumni. Check out the members' map to see who you could be working with - no matter if you are in the same region or from different countries. Digital communication makes every collaboration possible!
Search, contact & match!
- Want to ask an ERC-grantee for advice on your own application?
- Searching for information from experienced professionals on working in the industry?
- Looking for someone doing research that could facilitate your project?
You can connect with everyone through the network using the channels like
- direct message
- email (see address book)
- LinkedIn (connect your LinkedIn profile in your profile settings on AlumNode)
- ResearchGate etc.
Note: Keep your profile on AlumNode up to date, as we use regional mailings to provide the information you need.