Put your project ideas into action.
You can receive funding for joint projects of at least two alumni in each of the three categories
- Leadership & Career Development
- Projects & Collaborations
- Advocacy & Science Communication
Possible projects could be:
- a career development workshop
- a workshop on a research topic/ invite peers from the network to join the workshop
- a conference presentation with a fellow alumni including travel costs
- travel costs/expenses to write a joint paper
- an outreach or science communication project
- a collective article on popular science or science policy
- any interdisciplinary projects that foster cooperation within the network
The funding is possible through the generous support of the Klaus Tschira Stiftung gGmbH.
You are not legally entitled to receive funding.
If you have any questions get in touch with Albina:
For some of you the Budget Plan pdf form did not work - if that is the case please use the xlsx file. Thank you!