Connect. Engage. Empower.
There are many alumni platforms available, however AlumNode is designed to connect international researchers and scientists who usually would not meet.
Our alumni have diverse backgrounds in disciplines ranging from astrophysics and mathematics to politics and history. They work in academia as well as in the private, public and non-profit sectors from all corners of the globe.
As an alumni network, AlumNode seeks to empower its members as the next generation of academics and experts. Members of the community have the possibility to:
- exchange expertise on an interdisciplinary level (Search, Contact & Match)
- receive project funding (Alumni Projects)
- take part in innovative workshops (Events).
- become a Mentor or Mentee and empower each other (#mentorship)
Image Film: All about AlumNode in only 3 minutes
If you haven't seen our image film yet, please take a look! In only three minutes the film displays all the features and opportunities AlumNode has to offer!
How do I use AlumNode as a Fellow or Alumnus/Alumna?
- Find out more about how AlumNode works and what features you can use as a member here.
- If you want to register*, please use the registration button.
*Prerequisite for registration: You must be a fellow or alumnus/a of one of the following programs:
- Heidelberg Laureate Forum
- GSO Leadership Academy
- Klaus Tschira Boost Fund
- KlarText Award for Science Communication