While language mistakes in a LinkedIn post might not be harmful, researchers should avoid them in their academic manuscripts. Join the free webinar on April 6, 2021 and get helpful input on your writing skills!
To simplify the manuscript preparation process, Enago in collaboration with the German Scholars Organisation—an independent non-profit organization empowering researchers for more than 17 years—will conduct an insightful webinar.
We will share practical tips with researchers to improve their academic writing skills and help them understand the importance of editing and proofreading before submission. Further, Dr. Anne Schreiter (Executive Director, German Scholars Organization) will explain how researchers can build a prolific career in Germany.
Researchers will learn:
- Overview of common language and grammar mistakes made by ESL researchers
- Importance of good English writing skills—fluency, clarity, and readability
- Application of English grammar in academic writing
- Importance of high-level academic editing by professional editors
- How Enago services can help researchers polish their manuscript and submit it successfully?
- An interview with Anne Schreiter