Answering the following five questions up front can drastically increase the odds of your project’s success.
Medium.com published an article on how to start a project what questions you have to ask you upfront:
1. How Much Time And Effort Will You Commit To The Project?
2. What Is Your Key Success Metric?
3. What Do You Want People To Do When They Discover Your Project?
4. What Value Will Your Project Provide And To Who?
5. What Can You Learn From Initial Feedback?
If you are in academia or in the industry - it is helpful to know which steps to take when tackling a new project!
Read the whole article and details on the question on medium.com here: