The funding program offers 25 full fellowships for exceptional, German-speaking academics who are looking to assume responsibility now and in the future – in research, business, the nonprofit field and other sectors, or as a founder. Application deadline: March 28, 2022
Open Call: Leadership Academy 2022
25 full fellowships for exceptional, German-speaking academics
- How do I build my research group and discover the right style of leadership for me?
- How can I become a professor in Germany and what options are there for me in other sectors?
- How can I advance my personal development?
The funding program by the German Scholars Organization helps German-speaking researchers abroad from Germany to find the answers in an interdisciplinary, transnational group.
Application deadline: March 28, 2022
About the Program
LSA Fellows receive a full fellowship covering participation in the program as well as travel and accommodation costs (Boston & Darmstadt). Moreover, the call is published worldwide for all disciplines. Applicants should be about to make their next career move and seeking to return to Germany.
The GSO Leadership Academy is designed for German-speaking researchers who
- have the minimum status of a postdoc (or comparable),
- currently conduct research outside of Germany,
- are looking to assume responsibility now and in the future – whether in research at universities or non-university research institutions, in business, the nonprofit sector, science management or as a founder,
- have already performed excellently and want to continue developing their potential to hold positions of responsibility,
- want to help shape and advance Germany.
- have time and willingness to participate in both modules in the United States and Germany
There is no age limit.
For further information on the application process please visit the program page.