Twitter, blogs, Facebook, Ted Talks – science communication has become an integral part of academic life. Torsten's and Anna-Sophie's workshop will help researchers to communicate research effectively beyond the academic community.
"Communicate Your Research, Make Society Better"
Free workshop for post docs and early career researchers in the humanities and the social sciences : 18-19 Feburary 2020. Application Deadline: 25 January 2020.
The workshop by Torsten and Anna-Sophie offers training in strategic planning of social media use, its effective use, and other outreach activities with a focus on interactions with media and social media. It is offered by collaboration of AlumNode, the Dahlem Humanities Centre, and the European Science Communication Institute and open for post-docs and early career researchers in the humanities.
To apply for this workshop please send
- a one-page document in English incl. short biographical information (max. 300 words),
- a paragraph on your expectations for the workshop, addressing also your experience of media and social media, and explaining your motivation to participate.
- New Deadline: 25 January 2020
- Dates of workshop: 18-19 February 2020
- Location: FU Berlin
- Language: English
- Participation is free of charge